Museum Hours & Information
- Tuesday through Saturday, 12pm to 5pm.
- Sunday from 1pm to 5pm.
The National Packard Museum is open year-round except on Mondays and Holidays, including Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, and Easter. Hours are subject to change without notice. Please call to verify hours concerning holidays, bad weather, or if you are driving a long distance. Special hours are available for group tours and registration-required events.
Admission (photography is allowed and encouraged)
- Museum Members visit Free!
- Adults (and children ages 13+): $10.00
- Seniors (65+): $8.00
- Children ages 7-12: $5.00
- Children ages 0-6: FREE with purchase of adult admission
Guided Tours & Accessibility Services
- NPM maintains a limited supply of wheelchairs for visitor use.
- Call 24 hours in advance and NPM will have a wheelchair waiting for curbside pickup. Call (330) 394-1899 for details and reservations.
- Guided tours are available with at least two weeks advance notice.
Renting the Museum for Your Event
Looking for a different place to hold your next party with a unique atmosphere? Rent the facility after hours or during museum hours (limited use). Send an email to National@PackardMuseum.org with your event information or call (330) 394-1899