|The National Packard Museum is open year-round except on Mondays and Holidays, including Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, and Easter. Hours are subject to change without notice. Please call to verify hours concerning holidays, treacherous weather, or if you are driving a long distance. Special hours are available for Group Tours and Closed Events.
- Tuesday through Saturday - Noon to 5 p.m.
- Sunday from 1 to 5 p.m.
Museum Members visit Free! General Public Admission:
- Adults (and children ages 13+): $8.00
- Seniors (65+): $5.00
- Children ages 7-12: $5.00
- Children ages 0-6: FREE with purchase of adult admission
- NPM maintains a limited supply of wheelchairs for visitor use.
- Call 24 hours in advance and NPM will have a wheelchair waiting for curbside pickup. Call (330) 394-1899 for details and reservations.
- Guided tours are available with at least two weeks advance notice.